Aishwarya Rai the most beautiful woman
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (b. November 1, 1973, Mangalore, Karnataka, India) is an Indian actress and model. The winner of the contest “Miss World” in 1994. The actress was born in a family of merchant navy officer and writer of Paradise Krishnaraya Vrinda Rai, has an older brother. Mother tongue Tulu Aishwarya also fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi and Tamil.
As a child, she studied classical music and dance. At an early age his family moved to Mumbai where she attended Arya Vidya Mandir high school in suburban Santacruz.
After college Ruparel College (a year before studying at Jai Hind College) admitted to the University, where she began to study architecture, but then became a model. In 1994 he won the contest “Miss World”. After participating in an advertising company Pepsi, starred for the magazine Vogue Magazine.
For several years, I met with Salman Khan. After they parted. After a while, I met with actor Vivek Oberoi. January 14, 2007 has announced her engagement to actor Abhishek Bachchan, son of Amitabh Bachchan, and 20 April of the same year she married him.
The first film role was the film Aishwarya Rai «Iruvar» 1997. Critics greeted his cool enough, but after the success and followed for his role in the film «… Aur Paar Ho Gaya» («Love impostor”) Aishwarya prize award as the best debutante. In 2000, she won the award for Best Actress in the film «Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam» («Eternally yours”). In 2001, nominated for best actress for her role in Satish Kaushik’s film «Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai» («Love is the reward”).
In 2002 he starred in the successful Bollywood film «Devdas». In 2003, Aishwarya has been a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival. Then Aishwarya has signed a promotional contract with L’Oreal, has participated in the advertising companies Coca-Cola and DeBeers. Aishwarya Rai – the first Indian woman in a wax museum Madame Tussauds.
Thanks to the knowledge of languages Aishwarya participated in movies filmed in Bengali, Tamil and English.
Many believe Aishwarya Rai the most beautiful woman on the planet. She is the international face of brands such as L’Oreal, Coca-Cola and diamonds DeBeers. Fees it translated into American money is approximately $ 15 million per film. Aishwarya Ray star of the number one not only in Bollywood.
It started with a victory in the competition “Miss World” in 1994. Since then, the Indian model Aishwarya becomes number one, takes part in an advertising company Pepsi, emblazoned on the cover of Vogue Magazine. It is logical to assume that all known Bollywood producers wanted to work with Aishwarya.
Aishwarya Rai debut film director Mani Rathnam’s (Mani Tha Nam) Mani Rathnam’s «Iruvar» 1997, received critical acclaim. However, for the film Rahul Rawail’s (Rahul Ravaysa) «… Aur Paar Ho Gaya» («Love impostor”) Aishwarya Rai won as the best newcomer.
In 2000, the Indian actress won the award for Best Actress in the film «Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam» («Eternally yours”), directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s (Sanjay Leela Bhansali).
In 2001, Aishwarya Rai FilmFare’s nominated for best actress for her role in Satish Kaushik’s film «Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai» («Love is the reward”).
In 2002, with the participation of Aishwarya lifted most successful film in the history of Bollywood director Sajay Leela Bhansali (Sanjay Leela Bhansali) «Devdas». The film broke box office records at the box office in India and the United States. After that, the film itself is Julia Roberts called Aishwarya the most beautiful woman in the world.
In 2003, Aishwarya is the first Indian actress – a member of the jury of the Cannes Film Festival (Cannes Film Festival). In the same year Aishwarya starts cooperating with L’Oreal.
Time Magazine puts Aishwarya hundred most influential people. Aishwarya Rai appears in the annual «Hot List» by Rolling Stone. Hello Magazine’s declared her one of the most attractive women in the world. Aishwarya is printed in such magazines as, Stuff Magazine, FHM magazine, V-Life from Variety Magazine, GQ Magazine, New York Times Magazine, Harper’s & Queen and others.
In 2004, Aishwarya first time took part in the English tape, played a major role in Gurinder Chadha (Gurinder Chadha) «Bride & Prejudice» “(« Love and prejudices “, UK in collaboration with the United States).
Aishwarya Ray is the first Indian woman to hold the position in the wax museum Madame Tussauds.
Aishwarya devoted 17,000 Website, in 2004 opened its official website www.AishwaryaWorld.com 2005 began to Aishwarya to appear in a talk show “60 Minutes”, “David Letterman Show”, and the most popular program in the world “Oprah Winfrey Show”.
Currently, Aishwarya continues to act in films, as evidenced by the rich filmography actress…
Filmography of Aishwarya Rai
- 1997 Duet Pushpa / Kalpana
- And in 1997 they fell in love Ashi Kapoor
- 1998 Innocent lies Madhumitha / Vaishnavi
- Let’s go back in 1999: Homecoming Pooja
- 1999 Forever Your Nandini
- 1999 Rhythms of Love Mansi
- 1999 Ravoyi Chandamama Guest Star
- 2000 Fatal holiday Champakali
- 2000 Find yourself Meenakshi
- 2000 Passion Shirley Love
- My heart was in 2000 – for you! Preeti Vyas
- 2000 A few words about love Sahiba Gareval
- 2000 Lovers Megha
- 2000 Voice of the Heart Guest Star
- 2001 Island of love Sonia
- 2002 Devdas Parvati
- 2002 only Sonia (Nain)
- 2002 Not Gonna Get Us Sanjay
- 2002 23rd March 1931: Shaheed Guest Star
- 2002 Return son of Dream Girl
- 2003 Heart affection Tia Sharma
- 2003 Grit Binodini
- 2003 Kuch Naa Kaho Namrata Shrivastav
- 2004 It is the duty above all Mahalaxshmi
- 2004 Meeting of the rain Neerja ‘Neeru’
- 2004 Well, in love? Diya Malhotra
- 2004 Bride and Prejudice Lalita Bakshi
- 2005 Confusion of Feelings Antara Vashisth / Tammana
- Bunty and Babli 2005 Guest Star
- 2005 Mistress of Spices Tilo
- 2006 Induced Kiranjit Ahluwalia
- 2006 Beauty Lucknow Ameeran
- 2006 Bikers 2: These feelings Sunehri
- 2007 Guru: The road to success Sujata
- 2007 The Last Legion Mira
- 2007 Journey Across India Mumtaz Mahal
- 2008 Jodha Akbar and Jodhaa Bai
- 2008 Anita Rajan Sarkar Raj
- 2009 The Pink Panther 2 Sonia
- 2010 Demon Ragini Subramaniam
- 2010 Villain Ragini
- 2010 Robot Sana
- 2010 Plea Sofie D’Souza
- 2010 Together Again Mala Malhotra
Read More About: Facts About Bollywood